Are you looking for ways to recover deleted photos from SD card? You have come to the right page where you will get a solution for this problem.
SD cards are a great way to store your data, and we have been relying on them for a very long time now. We even depend on them for one of our most important possessions: pictures. It would be entirely accurate to tell you that pictures are the most cherished things in someone’s life. Pictures are the glimpse of long emotion-filled stories, and there is no way we are ever going to stop capturing new ones.
But these SD cards tend to get filled, and we like to delete the unwanted pictures to make room for more cherished memories. However, what if the images that just got deleted are not the ones you intend to delete in the first place?
It is devastating, but i come bearing a solution to it.
Is it possible to recover photos from an SD card?
First, let us make one thing very clear even ‘permanently’ deleted data is recoverable until the proper steps are being taken at the right time, and here I lay down the appropriate steps that you must follow:
- Stop using the SD card as soon as you discover that your essential pictures are missing.
- Remove the card from the device you were using it in to be extra safe about the overwriting because this can cause your data to get lost permanently very easily.
- Ensure that you keep your SD card in a safe environment and away from water or other destructive elements.
How to recover lost picture from SD card?
Now it is time to recover your lost pictures, but how do we do it? It would have been a massive problem in ancient times, but you can do it within minutes all by yourself with technological advancement. There are thousands of software in the market that can help you get done with this.
But which is the best one?
In the situation mentioned above, you would be required to use stellar photo recovery software. You can follow the steps below and get your photos recovered in no time. Besides being fast, the software comes with a user-friendly interface and recovers data in three (3) easy steps. They provide 24/6 technical support if you face any difficulty. All in all, this is definitely one of the best software in the market.
Guide to restore deleted photos using stellar photo recovery software.
Once you have taken care of all the mentioned precautions, it is time that you put stellar photo recovery software to use by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the free version of stellar photo recovery software from the official website of stellar.
- Once the process of downloading is complete, install it in your computer system and launch.
- While the software launches, you must connect your SD card with your computer system and wait for the software to detect it.
- Once the software detects the SD card, click on the scannow button on the screen.
- This process shall show you a list of the deleted folders and files on your SD card.
- You are required to select the files that you wish to recover from the given list.
- Click on the recover button and wait for the software to recover these pictures for you.
- Finally, save these pictures in a different location than where they got deleted to avoid further accidents.
Please note that the free edition of stellar photo recovery software can help you get back up to 10 photos, which should be less than 25 mb each. In case you wish to go bigger and recover more data than that, then it is a good to buy the full version of the software. You can buy the one available for a month or a year or even two (2) according to your requirement.
Tips to prevent data loss from SD card
If you do not wish to lose your data from now, it would be a great idea to ponder over the following points and try to stick to them in future:
- Always back up your data online or any other offline storage device.
- Ensure to keep an updated version of antivirus in your system.
- Always safely eject your SD card from the other device.
To summarize this article, I would like to mention that the importance of your pictures is understood and the pain of losing them is a lot. But with the help of stellar photo recovery software, you will be able to recover deleted photos from SD card in all possible formats. However, it would be best if you also took care of the tips to prevent the loss of your cherished images in future. However, if you lose them anyway, you know whom to call for help.